BRAND NEW FOR 2014!!
This comprehensive rulebook is the only guide sanctioned and compiled by the U.S. Chess Federation (USCF), the governing body for chess in the United States. It is designed to be a useful reference for all chess players, especially tournament directors and chess club teachers.
THIS NEW EDITION FEATURES THE LATEST RULES GOVERNING CHESS, INCLUDING:
• Guidelines for Internet chess and speed chess
• Information about the USCF’s national chess rating system
• Explanations of all legal moves
• Guidelines for organizing and directing a tournament
• A new and improved index for quick reference