THE KING EXCLUSIVE CHESS960 LIMITED EDITION CHESS COMPUTER
Limited chess computer edition of only 250 units
The King Exclusive Chess960 Edition
The King Exclusive Chess960 Edition consists of the Millennium Exclusive sensory chessboard with piece-recognition and the chess computer module “The King Element”. The latter comes with an extended software. Besides the popular variation of play "chess960“ ("Fischer Random Chess“) seven additional opening books are provided. Furthermore the module displays opening-names and ECO-codes and suggests moves already in the opening, making it easy to exercise variations..
The module is equipped with an individual edition plate and a hand-lasered serial-number. The special collector-packaging with dichromatic foil-die completes the overall picture. This special edition is limited to 250 sets.
The characteristics of this unique edition summarised:
- Limited to 250 pieces
- Chessboard including The King Element
- Lasered serial number and edition-badge on the processing unit
- Special packaging with gold- and silver-coloured foil-imprinting
Handcrafted chess computer made from real wood and with automatic chess piece recognition
- With a skill level of over 2400 Elo
- Flat real wood chessboard, 40 x 40 x 2 cm with fully automatic piece recognition
- Move display with 81 single field LEDs, 4 per square
- Handcrafted wood chess pieces, king height approx. 74 mm
- Computer unit with large backlit display, can also be used as a chess clock
- Cursor-controlled menu navigation with a choice of 7 different languages: GB, DE, FR, NL, ES, IT, RU
- Countless difficulty levels, infinitely configurable
- Fun levels for beginners
- Easy levels (limits to calculated levels)
- Fast chess and rapid chess
- Tournament chess with/without chess clock, etc.
- Wide variety of setting options (display contrast, computing speed, board rotation etc.)
- Shows suggested moves
- Shows position rating and main variant as well as permant brain calculations
- Displays the calculation depth and number of moves analysed
- Entering chess positions is child's play thanks to automatic chess piece recognition
- Monitor positions via the on-screen board display
- Analysis mode with countless options
Power supply with main adaptor (included) or with additional accupack "ChessVolt"