Hosted by: Grandmaster Damian Lemos
Running Time: 2.5 Hours
EMPIRE CHESS – VOL 60
Grandmaster Damian Lemos’ excellent presentation skill guides you through this DVD which is 10/10 of The Club Player’s Manifesto produced by the World Leader in DVD instruction OnlineChessLessons.net.
This DVD looks at ‘Tactics’ and how a Grandmaster thinks in tactical situations. Searching for surprising moves, opening lines to the King, King Hunt, In-Between moves, Removal of Key Defenders and many more tactics are considered. Many methods and concepts are considered including:
Clearance moves of your own pieces can lead to an immediate Checkmate, Do not play the obvious attack in an attack – surprise can be lethal, Use secondary threats if no checkmate is available, Using Central thrusts to release Open Lines, 3rd Rank Rook lifts enable tactical blows, Multiple Piece sacrifices are worth it to expose King to direct attack, If you have no Initiative do not start tactic, Two Pawns on the 7th are better than a Queen – if supported, Allowing your opponent to Queen first is sometimes okay, Queens can easily give a perpetual check if there is no adequate Pawn or Piece cover, Invite your opponent to make weaknesses around their King which you can tactically exploit later and many more, in what is a brilliant approach to learning the core essentials for Club players up to Candidate Masters succinctly guided by Grandmaster Damian Lemos one of the World Leaders in Chess DVD presentation brought to you exclusively by OnlineChessLessons.net
- OnlineChessLessons.net – The Official Course for aspiring ‘Candidate Masters’.
- Exclusive Grandmaster Video by a brilliant presenter.
- FM Charlie Storey gives in depth summaries of each DVD’s content.
- Summaries have numbered matching bullet points of all pertinent content.
- 10 relevant practice problems per disc of a structured 10 DVD set.
- The most comprehensive club players “DVD course with materials” ever released.
- PDF and PGN files included free for every DISC.
- Option to contact GM Damian Lemos or FM Charlie Storey for Skype support lessons.
- Brought to you by OnlineChessLessons.net – The World Leaders in DVD education.
1. Analysis of a position