Simon Williams - Tactic Toolbox London System
- GM Simon Williams
- 4 hours
- Publication Date:
- Oct 25, 2019
- System Requirements:
- Minimum: Pentium III 1 GHz, 1 GB RAM, Windows 7, DirectX9 graphic card with 256 MB RAM, DVD-ROM drive, Windows Media Player 9 and internet connection for program activation. Recommended: PC Intel Core i7, 2.8 GHz, 4 GB RAM, Windows 7 / 8 or 10, Direc
Tactic Toolbox London System
The London System is becoming increasingly popular, both at grandmaster and club level. The theory of the opening is developing quickly, with new things being tested all the time. This, in return, gives rises to fresh tactical ideas which should belong to the basic arsenal of any London devotee – after all, tactics remains the be-all and end-all of the game.
On this DVD, Simon Williams shows all the complications in the London System one has to know as White, giving you the tactical tools for a successful practice – anyone who knows the typical motifs has an advantage over the board. Using the interactice Fritztrainer format which invites the viewer to answer questions by entering the moves on the screen, the “Ginger GM“, intensively and systematically, makes your familiar with a multitude of typical tactical finesses in positions of the London System. Of course, also those can profit from the exercises who don’t have this opening in their repertoire (yet) – after all, a sharp combinatorial vision is always useful in chess.
• Video running time: 4 hours (English)
• With interactive training including video feedback
• Extra: Further training questions
• Including ChessBase Reader