SCHOLASTIC Chess Scorebook (60 Moves/Game)
Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
- Buy 4 - 9 and pay only $1.95 each
- Buy 10 - 19 and pay only $1.75 each
- Buy 20 - 39 and pay only $1.55 each
- Buy 40 - 99 and pay only $1.35 each
- Buy 100 or above and pay only $1.25 each
Just like adult players, scholastic players can now keep all of their games in one place in this traditional chess notation scorebook which holds 50 games, with 60 moves each game. The line spacing is twice as big than in the regular notation scorebooks because scholastic players tend to write larger. It also has space to put all of your tournament and game information. Each sheet is spiral-bound to make games easily accessible. A must for the "organized" scholastic tournament player so that he can have a record of his games for later analysis with his coach!