GM Timur Gareev is an American Grandmaster who was a part of the University of Texas at Brownsville's chess team from August 2005 to August 2006 and also from August 2009 to December 2011 where he helped the university obtain its first national championship.
This DVD for Intermediate to Advanced Players looks at the variations associated with 7.g4 Gambit against the Semi-Slav Defense, in an attempt to prove that it is a good way to strive for the win with White. The DVD is very thorough in content with a plethora of ideas supported by exact detailed Grandmaster analysis. After watching this DVD you will have a superb way of dealing with Black's Semi - Slav efforts and have confidence in this area when pushing forward your d Pawn at move one.
- The Official Course for aspiring 'Candidate Masters'.
- FM Charlie Storey gives in depth summaries of each DVD's content.
- 10 relevant practice problems per disc of a structured 10 DVD set.
- PDF and PGN files included free for every DISC.
- Option to contact GM Damian Lemos or FM Charlie Storey for Skype support lessons.
1. Examples of 7...dc
2. Opening Analysis of 7...Ng4
3. Examples of 7...Ng4
4. Exchange sacrifice in 7...Ng4
5. Other 7...lines
6. 7...h6 analysis
7. More examples of g4 Gambit