GM Timur Gareev is an American Grandmaster who was a part of the University of Texas at Brownsville's chess team from August 2005 to August 2006 and also from August 2009 to December 2011 where he helped the university obtain its first national championship.
This DVD for Intermediate to Advanced Players looks at the variations associated with h4 in the Grunfeld and is termed 'The Grunfeld Gambit' by Gareev as he often sacrifices the Pawn with h5.
- The Official Course for aspiring 'Candidate Masters'.
- FM Charlie Storey gives in depth summaries of each DVD's content.
- 10 relevant practice problems per disc of a structured 10 DVD set.
- PDF and PGN files included free for every DISC.
- Option to contact GM Damian Lemos or FM Charlie Storey for Skype support lessons.
1. Intro and Examples
2. Gareev vs Robson 5...dc
3. Intro to 5...c6
4. Gareev vs Yermolinsky
5. 5...c6 Accept Gambit
6. 5...c6 6.Bg5-Ne4+ rare
7. 5...less frequent Black
11. Excellent games