Easily access all the settings chess players like on one large display. For example, simple blitz timing, action chess, or tournament modes along with all popular delay types (Fischer, Bronstein, and US Delay).
The DGT 3000, released October 2014, is successor to the DGT XL and offers the following advantages:
* Extra info in a larger display
* Connects to all DGT electronic chess boards
* Seconds are shown from the start
* Larger display with more information
* 25 pre-set timing systems
* 5 slots for customized settings
* 5 year warranty!
The DGT3000 is DGTs most advanced game timer yet. Batteries are included. Manual is included in 6 languages: English, French, Spanish, Dutch, German and Russian. In addition a nice leaflet is in the box depicting the time-line development of chess clocks and showing all 16 chess world champions.
The clock has dimensions of 6" (W) x 4" (L) x 3" (H)