CHESSBASE 16 - PREMIUM Edition
- Popular Collections:
- ChessBase 16
- Publication Date:
- November 17, 2020
- System Requirements:
- Pentium III 1 GHz, 2 GB RAM, Windows (Supports XP (Service pack 3), Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10), DirectX9, 256 MB graphics card, DVD-ROM drive, Windows Media Player 9 and Internet access for program activation.
ChessBase is a personal, stand-alone chess database that has become the standard throughout the world. Everyone uses ChessBase, from the World Champion to the amateur next door. It is the program of choice for anyone who loves the game and wants to know more about it. Start your personal success story with ChessBase and enjoy your chess even more.
WHAT YOU CAN DO WITH CHESSBASE:
Retrieve games according to openings, players and tournaments; generate tournament cross tables and full graphic statistics of players or openings; “Similarity search” shows all games with similar pawn structures, sacrifice patterns, endgame positions, etc.; “Let’s check”*: access the world’s largest database of in-depth analysis (more than 200 million positions); Cloud analysis: analysis of a single position with several engines from different computers running in parallel; “Deep analysis”: generates an analysis tree that changes dynamically, as with time weaker variations are dropped; one click annotates your game with the “Theoretical Novelty”; merge games on the fly into an opening tree; generate a player’s dossier containing all available information from the database; generate a comprehensive openings report with main and critical lines, plans and most important games; single click publication of games on the Internet; print games in superb quality with diagrams and multiple columns; automatic update of your local reference database with the weekly installments of games (one year); access to the ChessBase online database with over eight million games*; mobile access with the new ChessBase Account*.
New in Chess Base 16:
- Repertoire recommendations for every move with a single click. With a choice of focus: Main Variations, Fashion, Side Lines, Attacking, Gambits, Endgame
- Better overview when playing through deeply analysed games thanks to dynamic folding of the notation
- Urgent news about recently played innovations with direct access to the database
- Preparation for opponents with recognition of their weaknesses taking into account your own repertoire
- Innovations and trends as annotations in Tactical Analysis
- Update service for MegaDatabase with a single click
- After an update to Megadatabase, overview of important recent innovations and theoretical trends.
- Search for characteristic tactical positions in an opening variation
- Slimmed down search booster: required hard disk space halved
Minimum: Pentium-PC, 1 GB RAM, Windows 7, DirectX9 graphics card with 256 MB RAM, DVD-ROM drive, Windows Media Player 9 and Internet access to activate the program, ChessBase Cloud and updates. Recommended: PC Intel Core i7, 2.8 GHz, 8 GB RAM, Windows 10, DirectX10 graphics card (or compatible) with 512 MB RAM or more, Windows Media Player, , Adobe Flash Player (Live coverage), DVD ROM drive, Full HD Monitor and Internet access to activate the program, ChessBase Cloud and updates.
Mega Database 2021
The ChessBase Mega Database 2021 is the premiere chess database with over eight million games from 1560 to 2020 in high quality. Packing more than 85,000 annotated games, Mega 2021 contains the world‘s largest collection of high-class analysed games. Train like a pro! Prepare for your opponents with ChessBase and the Mega Database 2021. Let grandmasters explain how to best handle your favorite variations, improve your repertoire and much more.
• Includes Mega Update Service 2021: update your Mega with your ChessBase 15/16 program every week with over 5,000 new games. That’s about 250,000 new games by the end of 2021!
• New, easier to use design!
• Direct access to the games of all the World Championships, among the over 450 years of chess knowledge.
• Player lexicon for download with over 586,000 player names and more than 40,000 player photos (only with ChessBase 14, 15 or 16)
System requirements: Pentium PC, 2 GB RAM, Windows 10 or 8.1, DVD-ROM drive, ChessBase 16, 15 or 14, Internet access (downloads).
Corr Database 2020
The new Corr Database 2020 is a large ChessBase collection of correspondence games from the period from 1804 to 2019. With more than 80,000 tournaments and over 1.6 million correspondence games, the Corr 2020 is a must for all correspondence chess fans. But the Corr Database is very popular even among many grandmasters and trainers, since correspondence games are often the forerunners of development of opening theory!
- New, redesigned layout!
- EXCLUSIVE! Ten selected games from the 29th Correspondence Chess World Championship presented with video analysis by well-known GMs such as Simon Williams, Vidit Gujrathi, Erwin l’Ami, Yannick Pelletier, Mihail Marin, Nihal Sarin and others.
- Let yourself be inspired by chess at the highest level available!
System requirements: Pentium PC, 2 GB RAM, Windows 10 or 8.1, DVD-ROM drive, ChessBase 16, 15 or 14.
CB 16 – Premium Package
- ChessBase 16 Programm
- Mega Database 2021
- Database-Update-Service through end of 2021
- Corr Database 2020
- Endgameturbo 5 (128 GB USB-Flash drive)
- Access to the Live-Database (8 million games)*
- ChessBase Magazine subscription for a full year (6 issues)
- Full year Premium membership for playchess and for the ChessBase Accounts
- 500 ChessBase Ducats