This book is a representation of the previous nine volumes, picking something of the best from each of chapter in the preceding volumes, to give you an opportunity to look through the window and see if those other books are something for you.
This is the book where you will see how:
- Kramnik as Black beat Jobava in only 15 moves.
- Shirov lost in 13 moves to English Grandmaster Wells
- World famous coach & grandmaster Aagaard lost in 13 moves as White.
- Seirawan had to resign after 15 moves, just before getting mated by a Swedish International Master.
- Timman trapped Polugaevsky's queen after 15 moves in a Najdorf
- Svidler lost as White in just 13 moves to Shirov.
- GM Nielsen, later coach to world champions Anand & Carlsen, lost in 13 moves against the King's Gambit.
- Bareev lost his queen to Nakamura after 12 moves.
- And many other fascinating games.
Through the study of the games in this volume, you will improve your opening play, opening repertoire, strategies and tactical ability. This volume features some of the best games and tactics from the previous nine volumes, one game for each chapter in the previous books. Therefore, this book will provide you with a firework of great games and excellent puzzles to be solved.